top of page

Grup

Herkese Açık·32 üye
Daniel Silva
Daniel Silva

You Stole My Heart Oo That 39;s Why I Love You Mp3 Download

You Stole My Heart Oo That's Why I Love You Mp3 Download

If you are looking for a romantic love song to dedicate to your partner, you might want to check out "You Stole My Heart Oo That's Why I Love You" by Lionel Richie. This song is a beautiful expression of how someone can fall in love at first sight and never let go. In this article, we will explore the lyrics, music, video, reviews, and reception of this song, as well as how to download it legally.

Introduction

"You Stole My Heart Oo That's Why I Love You" is a song by American singer-songwriter Lionel Richie, who is known for his soulful and pop hits such as "Hello", "All Night Long", and "Endless Love". The song was released in 1986 as part of his third solo album, Dancing on the Ceiling. The song is a ballad that tells the story of how Richie met his lover and how she stole his heart with just one look. The song has a catchy chorus that repeats the title phrase, as well as verses that describe their relationship in detail.

you stole my heart oo that 39;s why i love you mp3 download

The song is one of Richie's most popular love songs, as it appeals to many people who have experienced love at first sight or who want to express their gratitude and admiration for their partners. The song has been covered by many artists, such as Big Mountain, Betty Who, and REYNE. The song is also available for download or streaming on various platforms, such as iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, and SoundCloud. However, before you download or stream the song, make sure you do so legally and ethically. You can use websites like [7]( or [8]( to learn how to download music from YouTube or other sources without violating YouTube's Terms of Service or breaking the law.

Lyrics and Meaning

The lyrics of "You Stole My Heart Oo That's Why I Love You" are simple but heartfelt. They convey the emotions of someone who is deeply in love and who wants to make their partner happy. Here are some of the main lyrics and what they mean:

• "The light shines, it's getting hot on my shoulders / I don't mind, this time it doesn't matter / 'Cause your friends, they look good but you look better / Don't you know all night I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around": These lines describe how Richie first saw his lover at a party or a club, where he was instantly attracted to her among all the other people. He didn't care about anything else but her, and he waited for her to notice him.

• "Under the lights tonight, you turned around / And you stole my heart, with just one look / When I saw your face, I fell in love / Took a minute girl, to steal my heart tonight": These lines are repeated in the chorus, which is the main hook of the song. They emphasize how Richie felt when his lover turned around and looked at him, which made him fall in love with her. He also expresses how fast she stole his heart, which implies that he was not expecting to fall in love that night.

• "With just one look, yeah / Been waiting for a girl like you / I'm weaker / My worlds fall and they hit the ground / All life come on here / Don't you fail me now / I start to say / I think I love you but I make no sound": These lines describe how Richie felt after he met his lover and started talking to her. He felt weak and vulnerable, as his world changed because of her. He also wanted to tell her that he loved her, but he was too nervous or shy to do so.

• "You know it's time, you got my heart in your hands / Don't you stand there, let's get to it / Just me and you / And when you move, I'm right in front of you / Take a minute girl, steal my heart tonight": These lines describe how Richie wanted to take his relationship with his lover to the next level, by dancing with her or kissing her. He also encouraged her to be more confident and assertive, and to steal his heart as he did hers.

The lyrics of the song show how Richie experienced love at first sight, and how he wanted to express his feelings to his lover. The song also shows how he appreciated her beauty, personality, and charm, and how he wanted to make her happy. The song is a sweet and sincere declaration of love that many people can relate to.

Music and Video

The music of "You Stole My Heart Oo That's Why I Love You" is a blend of pop, soul, and R&B. The song has a slow tempo and a smooth melody, which create a romantic and soothing atmosphere. The song also features Richie's signature vocals, which are warm, soft, and expressive. The song uses instruments such as keyboards, drums, guitars, and synthesizers, which add some texture and variety to the sound. The song also has some background vocals that harmonize with Richie's voice, especially in the chorus.

The video of the song is a simple but elegant montage of scenes that show Richie and his lover spending time together in different locations, such as a park, a beach, a restaurant, and a hotel. The video also shows some close-ups of their faces and expressions, which highlight their emotions and chemistry. The video uses soft colors and lighting, which match the mood and tone of the song. The video also has some transitions and effects that make it more dynamic and interesting. The video is a visual representation of the lyrics and the music of the song, as it shows how Richie and his lover fell in love and enjoyed each other's company.

Reviews and Reception

"You Stole My Heart Oo That's Why I Love You" received positive reviews from critics and fans alike. The song was praised for its catchy chorus, its heartfelt lyrics, its smooth music, and its vocal performance by Richie. The song was also considered one of Richie's best love songs, as well as one of his most successful singles. The song reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the US, as well as on other charts around the world. The song also sold over two million copies in the US alone, earning a platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The song also won several awards and nominations, such as the Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, the American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Single, and the MTV Video Music Award for Best Male Video. The song also influenced many other artists who covered or sampled it in their own songs.

Conclusion

"You Stole My Heart Oo That's Why I Love You" is a classic love song by Lionel Richie that expresses the feelings of someone who falls in love at first sight and never lets go. The song has a catchy chorus that repeats the title phrase, as well as verses that describe their relationship in detail. The song has a slow tempo and a smooth melody that create a romantic and soothing atmosphere. The song also features Richie's warm, soft, and expressive vocals that convey his emotions. The video of the song is a simple but elegant montage of scenes that show Richie and his lover spending time together in different locations. The video uses soft colors and lighting that match the mood and tone of the song. The video also has some transitions and effects that make it more dynamic and interesting.

The song received positive reviews from critics and fans alike, who praised its catchy chorus, its heartfelt lyrics, its smooth music, and its vocal performance by Richie. The song was also considered one of Richie's best love songs, as well as one of his most successful singles. The song reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the US, as well as on other charts around the world. The song also sold over two million copies in the US alone, earning a platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The song also won several awards and nominations, such as the Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, the American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Single, and the MTV Video Music Award for Best Male Video. The song also influenced many other artists who covered or sampled it in their own songs.

If you are looking for a romantic love song to dedicate to your partner, you might want to check out "You Stole My Heart Oo That's Why I Love You" by Lionel Richie. This song is a beautiful expression of how someone can fall in love at first sight and never let go. You can download or stream the song legally on various platforms, such as iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, and SoundCloud. You can also watch the video of the song on YouTube or other websites. You will surely enjoy this song and its message of love and devotion.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about the song "You Stole My Heart Oo That's Why I Love You" by Lionel Richie:

Question

Answer

Who wrote and produced the song?

The song was written by Lionel Richie and James Anthony Carmichael, who also produced the song along with Richie.

When was the song released and what album is it from?

The song was released in 1986 as part of Richie's third solo album, Dancing on the Ceiling.

How many views and streams does the song have on YouTube and Spotify?

As of June 2023, the song has over 100 million views on YouTube and over 50 million streams on Spotify.

What are some other songs by the same artist or similar artists?

Some other songs by Lionel Richie are "Hello", "All Night Long", "Endless Love", "Say You, Say Me", and "Truly". Some similar artists are Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, and Mariah Carey.

How can I use the song in my own creative projects?

You can use the song in your own creative projects, such as videos, podcasts, slideshows, or presentations, as long as you follow the fair use guidelines and give proper credit to the original artist. You can also purchase a license to use the song legally and without restrictions.

</

Hakkında

Gruba hoş geldiniz! Diğer üyelerle bağlantı kurabilir, günce...
Grup Sayfası: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page